The Sinus Symptom Checker
Is It Allergies, a Cold, Migraines, or Sinusitis?
Sinusitis (also called rhinosinusitis) is an inflammation of the sinus lining that prevents normal mucus drainage through the nose. This blockage causes mucus to build up in the sinuses and can lead to very uncomfortable symptoms.
- Sinus pressure, congestion, and headache
- Facial pain
- Tenderness and swelling around the eyes, cheeks, nose and forehead
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Sore throat from nasal discharge
- Bad breath