Is It Allergies, a Cold, Migraines, or Are your Sinus Symptoms Sinusitis?
How do you know that your sinus symptoms are something more serious? Sinusitis (also called rhinosinusitis) is an inflammation of the sinus lining that prevents normal mucus drainage through the nose. This blockage causes mucus to build up in the sinuses and can lead to very uncomfortable symptoms.
Sinusitis Symptoms May Include:
- Sinus pressure and congestion
- Sinus Headache
- Facial pain
- Tenderness and swelling around the eyes, cheeks, nose, and forehead
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Sore throat from nasal discharge
- Bad breath